In the Work Life Family Support Office, we have set up a “consultation network” that covers education and career fields.
About consultation network
The consultation network for the work-life family support room is as follows:
- Monday and Friday from 13: 00 to 17: 15, the Gender Equality Office staff is stationed in Room 326 on the 3rd floor of Faculty of Letters, Law and Economics Building No.1.
- Please request according to the consulting procedure. We will check it and respond to you. In cases that require a specialist, faculty or experts in the needed field, such as (1) education / research, (2) career, (3) family support, and (4) childcare and nursing care, will respond.
Flow of consultation
Make your request
Please contact us through the consultation request form at the bottom.
According to the consultation contents, our staff or a suitable advisor will respond.
Answer from consultation desk
We will respond by e-mail about things that can be handled by our staff, such as administrative procedures within the university and events of the Gender Equality Office.
- wants to know the administrative procedures on campus
- wants to know about a childcare facility
- wants the support of the Gender Equality Office
- wants to know about the university’s gender equality policies
- wants to consult to our university
Referral of advisor
We will refer an suitable advisor for your consultation.
Scheduling your appointment
After your confirmation, the advisor inform your appointment.
Interview with Advisor
After scheduling, please keep your appointment and meet as agreed.
- I want to hear stories of more experienced people.
- I want expert advise